Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy First Week of School!


Hello Families!

We have had a busy first couple days of school! The class is melding together nicely. I already seem some “new” friendships between many of the students. We are working on writing our hopes and dreams for the school year and discussed what quality writing and coloring looks like.

Snack cart will start up next week Monday, but I like to have some extra snacks available just incase any student forgets their snack. I would welcome any snack donations you are able to make such as crackers, pretzels, or graham crackers.

Most children like to bring in a treat to celebrate their birthday. I welcome this. We have 18 children in the class and there is a peanut and walnut allergy. Although I do allow children to bring in a birthday treat, please help us stay healthy by bringing a more nutritious treat, for example fruit snacks or goldfish crackers.

We had a great first week of school! I look forward to seeing your child grow throughout the school year both academically and socially.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Sincerely,

Ashley Gonwa

379-5095

No comments:

Post a Comment